I was invited to my friend's apartment today, and we cooked Nigerian soup.
1. A bunch of okra (we got frozen one in supermarket)
2. A bunch of spinach
3. Beef, pork or fish
4. Palm oil (it's red…)
5. Pepper (we used Korean pepper)
1. Boiled a pot of water with palm oil
2. Steamed okra in a separate pot and stir it to make it slimy
3. Add okra, chopped spinach and fish (beef, pork) in the big pot (step1)
4. Add more salt or pepper
It's healty, taste good, and easy to make, best soup for lazy people like me.